...a blog about nature, life and cooking spiced up with pictures...

Monday 7 May 2012

I guess this is my first post on this particular blog. It's not as if I hadn't tried blogging before. Quite the contrary. However, for some reason I never seemed to enjoy it too much. Now, after life-changing experiences I've been through, I think I have more to say than ever before. I also dare to say that this time my blog will be well taken care of and I'm willing to put as much effort as required to make this a pleasant chit-chat place for people with similar interests. The bottom line is, I want to share with you my favourite recipes, gardening tips, recently read books and many more.



I instantly associate Ireland with vast beaches, endless sea shores and picturesque places. It's certainly a wild island but it surely has a lot to offer. Here are some pictures I took along my journeys:





 Hello world! :)

1 comment: